Inspired by brutalist design, our Taurus Sideboard showcases the fine craftsmanship of strong structural elements: marble, solid hardwood, and metal. This modern take features a marble top, while the cabinetry doors display blocky stone–cut detailing. These two finely crafted elements stand on sturdy metal legs, creating a hallmark of beauty that goes beyond brutalist aesthetics.
- Taurus Sideboards are handcrafted from marble, mindi veneers, solid mindi, stainless steel plate supported by MDF.
- Craftsman–built sideboards use reinforced biscuit joinery for sturdiness and stability.
- Marble is polished to accentuate its natural color and textures.
- Cabinetry door surfaces feature blocky stone-cut detailing to display the beauty of Brutalist style.
- Cabinetry features four latch doors that reveal 3–interior shelves providing multiple compartments.
- Four cabinet doors are mounted on soft–close hinges.
- Legs are made of stainless steel plate in a champagne gold finish for a protective coating and a subtle sheen.
- Levelers on the bottom of each leg ensure sideboards sit evenly and prevent scratches over the floor.
- The Taurus Sideboard weighs 147 kg (324.08 lb).