Accent Chair Reims
Reims Accent Chair
Our Reims Accent Chair blends light luxury with a sleek Mid–century modern style. Featuring an armless silhouette with a pared–down wingback and a tightly contoured backrest with channel tufted detailing, this accent chair is endless reminiscences of Art Deco vibes. The tapered legs are wrapped in empire charcoal fabric and capped with brass in a lacquered gold finish, making this collection a stunning accent piece for your living room.
- Mahogany craftsmanship–built frames use engineered hardwood and apply mortise–&–tenon, double dowel, and corner–block joinery reinforced by glue, staples, or screws for sturdiness and stability.
- Back and seat frames are sustained by nylon webbing for resilient and flexible support.
- Upholstery is crafted by Indonesian artisans using polyurethane foam in different densities.
- Four solid, tapered mahogany legs are in a black finish.
- Brass caps in a lacquered gold finish are fixed to the legs. They are fitted with felt pads for easy moving around and preventing scratches over floors.
- Empire Coffee fabric is 100% Polyester. This fabric type is durable but soft, resistant to stretching, wrinkling, shrinkage, and easy to clean.
Seat Height: 43cm