Indus Coffee Table
Functionality and aesthetics at its best, our Indus console table flaunts its ebony–veneered tabletop that aesthetically displays mosaic parquetry. As a craftsmanship–built piece, this wooden table features solid mahogany frames to offer robust functionality. The surface showcases a smooth and glossy ebony finish that evokes the wood's natural warm tones. The Indus Collection is a true reflection of the perfect balance between practicality and stylish design.
- The Indus tabletop features a combination of square gray marble inside mosaic parquetry.
- Tabletop frames are crafted from engineered wood and use rectangular aluminum sheets to precisely align the adjoint base component and prevent lateral movement. The frame construction features biscuit joinery, reinforced with glue for added stability and sturdiness.
- Four legs are made of solid mahogany frames and engineered wood. The legs are coated with an ebony finish.
- Champagne–gold aluminum sheets wrap around the upper and lower parts of the legs.
- Nylon slider glides are fixed to the legs for easy moving around and preventing scratches over the floor.
- The gray marble thickness is 1.8 cm. (7.09 inches).
- The parquet veneer thickness is 0.6 mm. (0.024 inches).
- The total tabletop thickness is 3.6 cm. (0.14 inches).
- The Indus coffee table weighs circa 42 kg (92.59 lb.).