Indus Console Table
Functionality and aesthetics at its best, our Indus rectangular console table flaunts its ebony–veneered tabletop that aesthetically displays mosaic parquetry. As a craftsmanship–built piece, this rectangular wooden table features solid mahogany frames to offer robust functionality. The surface showcases a smooth and glossy ebony finish that evokes the wood's natural warm tones. The Indus Console Table Collection is a true reflection of the perfect balance between practicality and stylish design.
- The Indus Console Table Collection features an ebony–veneered tabletop displaying mosaic parquetry.
- Tabletop and pedestal frames are crafted from engineered wood and use rectangular aluminum sheets to precisely align the adjoint base component and prevent lateral movement. The frame construction features biscuit joinery, reinforced with glue for added stability and sturdiness.
- The plinth base features solid mahogany and engineered wood reinforced with corner block and tenon mortise joinery. The base is finished in a glossy black hue.
- Champagne–gold aluminum sheets wrap around the upper and lower parts of the pedestal bases.
- Nylon slider glides are fixed to the legs for easy moving around and preventing scratches over floors.
- The parquet veneer thickness is 0.6 mm. (0.024 inches).
- The total tabletop thickness is 3.6 cm. (0.14 inches).
- The Indus Console Table weighs circa 59 kg (130.07 lb.).
- The Indus Console Table requires assembly, and the assembly instruction manual and tools are included.